Wednesday, February 11, 2015

My Fandom Valentine by OnlyLeigh

Via Only Leigh 

It's that time of year again, time to celebrate the ones you love, or time to eat chocolate and cry...

Popular Youtuber Only Leigh  has come up with a great video for the fan girl, or boy in all of us. Check it out after the break..



In celebration of Valentine's Day, we asked your favorite TV and Movie characters questions about love, romance and everything in between. Can you name them all? 



What did you think? Could you name them all, and what do you have planned for this Valentine's Day?

13 comments:

  1. I am Groot - funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even if it is expected it is funny...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have nothing planned as usual.

    ReplyDelete
  4. who was the one with a skunk on her head?

    ReplyDelete
  5. My church has a father daughter dance that is on Fri. Other than that I just wait for the after holiday chocolate sales! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I intend on endangering the world, rescuing it, and then waking up! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. She does amazing work and I couldn't name them all! Rogue, Katniss. Luke, Sherlock, Leia...

    ReplyDelete
  8. That was cute. Katniss sure had some attitude!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am going to see 50 shades of greeee'aaaaaat... no way to get out of this.

    ReplyDelete
  10. "Hello darkness my old friend . ."

    Ah, at least you dd not eat your date, yeah? ok, moving on.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hope I won't be forced to go and watch that 50 Shades flick. I'm afraid I won't survive the pain and agony.

    ReplyDelete
  12. That's a good one, all right. Those romances were complicated

    ReplyDelete