Monday, March 24, 2014

Guardians Of The Galaxy Post Credits Scene-By Only Leigh



The movie isn't even out yet, but that doesn't stop the fun!
Check out Only Leigh's video after the jump! 




From Marvel, the studio that brought you the global blockbuster franchises of Iron Man, Thor, Captain America and The Avengers, comes a new team – the Guardians of the Galaxy. An action-packed, epic space adventure, Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy expands the Marvel Cinematic Universe into the cosmos, where brash adventurer Peter Quill finds himself the object of an unrelenting bounty hunt after stealing a mysterious orb coveted by Ronan, a powerful villain with ambitions that threaten the entire universe. To evade the ever-persistent Ronan, Quill is forced into an uneasy truce with a quartet of disparate misfits–Rocket, a gun-toting raccoon, Groot, a tree-like humanoid, the deadly and enigmatic Gamora and the revenge-driven Drax the Destroyer. But when Peter discovers the true power of the orb and the menace it poses to the cosmos, he must do his best to rally his ragtag rivals for a last, desperate stand – with the galaxy’s fate in the balance. Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy is presented by Marvel Studios. The film releases August 1, 2014, and is distributed by Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures.



What did you think?
Are you planning on seeing Guardians of the Galaxy?

21 comments:

  1. Haha! Should've gone to Taco Bell!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I might see it.... but only... and I say only... because of the coon..... I was a coon in one of my previous lives.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you know what the coon says...COON< COON<COON!
    At least that is what my son says.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha! Fun video! I don't know if I'll see it or not. A solid maybe :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have to see it or lose my geek card! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Funny video. I think I'm also a solid maybe for the movie. I am newly enthusiastic about the Marvel movies after the last Thor, though - still probably wait for the video.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's funny that I'm a DC guy, and love the Marvel movies.
    WB and DC just take way too long to put out their stuff. Although they do have Marvel beat on the Animated side of things.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm looking forward to Guardians. That video was amusing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. We rarely get a chanced to watch TV, I'm still trying to see Iron Man 3, the captain america movies and the second Thor movie. Not to mention a score of others that are backlogged on our netflix account. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have to admit I do watch quite a bit more than I should!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Only Leigh never ceases to make me laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Marvel has DC beat with their movies -- but as you say: DC's animations are far superior. I am going to see GUARDIANS ... if only for Rocket and Groot. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. That was seriously funny! I have no idea if I'll see the actual film--dragging hubby to see Marvel movies is never easy--but I'd like to!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Get a bigger caveman club so after you club him, you can drag him to the movie .:-)

    ReplyDelete